Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Preparing for the
All Things Google II
Assignment #1 - Writing in Chemistry
Concept Mapping Examples
Lab Safety Webquest
Drawing Graphs with Excel
Converting Large Numbers into Sci Not
Scientific Notation - Practice
Moonlander: The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Orbital Energy Diagram and Atomic Electron Configuration Tool
Interactive Orbital Energy Diagram and Atomic Electron Configuration Tool
Atomic Electron Configurations
It's Elementary...for a Mad Scientist
Electronic Structures of Atoms and Ions
Test Your Skills
- A good review of Atomic Structure
- Learn about the Trends and Structure of the Periodic Table as well as some common electron configurations.
Sizes of Atoms and Ions
- A ChemThink Interactive activity
- Another ChemThink Interactive activity
- Yet another ChemThink activity
Naming Ionic and Covalent Compounds
- Hone your nomenclature skill
Cards: Naming Binary Ionic Compounds
- More practice
Solubility of Ionic Compounds
- Construct an Ionic compound by a cation and an anion. The formula, name and solubility in water will be given.
Balancing Chemical Equations
Balance Equation WS - KEY
- Check your answers for the EQUATIONS worksheet I handed out in class.
- If you are learning how to balance equations for the first time, play this game.
- If you are reviewing how to balance equations, play this game.
Brain Boggle Chembalancer
- If you finish early and want some really hard equations to balance, play this game.
Chemistry Tutorial - Percent Composition
- The percent composition (percentage composition) of a compound is a relative measure of the mass of each different element present in the compound.
- More practice for you to try.
Mass Percent Composition
- Press "New Compound" and a chemical formula will appear to the right of the table. Calculate the mass percents and check your answers.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"